Your Cart is Currently Empty
USE: Hand, Body & Face
- Skin prone to perioral dermatitis, acne and rosacea.
- Skin prone to break outs.
- Skin prone to nappy rash.
- Skin affected by insect bites, nettle rash etc.
- Any skin in need of TLC.
- Any skin that needs protecting from moisture damage.
- Soothes any skin in need of TLC.
- Contains gamma linolenic acid (often lacking in the skin of atopic eczema sufferers).
- Rebalances skin that is prone to produce excess sebum.
- Creates a barrier to protect skin from moisture damage.
- Unfragranced, suitable for infants and those with very sensitive skin.
- SPF 10
Lyonsleaf Zinc and Calendula Cream contains the same amount of calming Calendula as our original Calendula Cream and our Calendula and Marshmallow Balm. It also contains Zinc Oxide (found in calamine lotion), it is unfragranced and is a nut oil free formulation (although it may contain nut oil traces). Zinc oxide is rumoured to reduce excess sebum production (be aware some people find it drying)
It also forms a breathable, protective and moisture repellent barrier (be warned! - it's so good it won't easily wash off of clothes or cloth nappies).
HOW TO USE: Apply to skin as required up to 6 times a day. For best results use sparingly and frequently. Should skin become dry, use less often, stop using altogether or alternate with Calendula and Marshmallow Balm
INGREDIENTS: 95% organic / wild harvest
helianthus annuus [sunflower] oil** • orbignya oleifera [babassu] oil** • CI77947 - [zinc oxide - non nano] (18%)** • cera alba [beeswax]** • borago officinalis [borage] oil • tocopherol [natural vitamin E oil - gluten free] • calendula officinalis [calendula flower extract].
*Cold Pressed **Organic/wild harvest
- May contain traces of nut oil
- Not suitable for those with an allergy to the daisy or aster family, (known as a Sesquiterpene Lactone allergy).
- Should irritation occur discontinue use. As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally.
- Not suitable for use on broken skin of infants under three years or those with a compromised immune system. Lyonsleaf products do not contain antimicrobial preservatives to kill bacteria that may enter the jar. Do not apply to wounds susceptible to infection.
It is not recommended to use any skincare products on babies under four weeks unless there is a medical problem (because the outer layer of their skin is not yet formed). Our products are certified as cosmetic products and so are not treatments for medical problems. However, the Zinc and Calendula Cream is deemed useful for nappy rash (a medical issue) because it will hydrate soothe and repel moisture from the skin. It is therefore certified safe for babies under four weeks (we still recommend only using it if there is a problem that needs addressing).
Perfect for your skin, or your money back!
All of our products are hand selected to be good for sensitive skin and vetted by us.
Because everyone's body is unique, we recommend you perform a patch test on your skin with a small amount, before using any beauty product.
All of our orders are covered under our happiness guarantee, so in the unlikely event you have a reaction, you can simply return it for a full refund.
Peace of Mind
All of our products are hand selected for their use on sensitive skin. That being said, everyone's body is unique and what works for the majority, may not be right for you. That's why we will substitute products or refund you in the unlikely event you react to any of our products.
We are happy when you are! So, if you have any issues with your order we will resolve it quickly.
Faulty items will be replaced immediately following proof.
Oder today and receive your beautifully packaged order in 2-3 business days!
Free delivery on orders over £40
Standard P&P: £2.99