Your Cart is Currently Empty
USE: Hand, Body & Face
- Skin damaged by excessive contact to water or harmful substances.
- Skin prone to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Very dry skin.
- Gardeners hands / Working hands.
- Skin post chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy.
- Skin healing post surgery / tattoo etc.
- Skin affected by insect bites nettle rash etc.
- Soothes any skin in need of TLC
- Repairs and hydrates very dry, cracked or irritated skin and hands damaged by water.
- Softens heels, elbows, rough working hands, gardeners hands and hard skin on feet.
- Non comedogenic, gentle enough to soften and hydrate facial skin and repair chapped lips.
- Contains gamma linolenic acid (often lacking in the skin of atopic eczema sufferers).
- Improves sore nipples when nursing (no need to wash off before feeding baby).
- Improves skins elasticity. Use during pregnancy to prevent the appearance of stretch marks.
- Unfragranced, suitable for infants and those with very sensitive skin.
An unfragranced balm made with pure plant oils, organic beeswax, home grown herbs and nothing else.
Key ingredients: calendula, marshmallow root, babassu oil, borage oil, avocado oil, rosehip oil and beeswax. 95% organic/wild harvest
HOW TO USE: Apply to skin as required up to 6 times a day. For best results use sparingly and frequently.
INGREDIENTS: 94% organic / wild harvest
Helianthus annuus [sunflower] oil** • orbignya oleifera [babassu] Oil** • cera alba [beeswax]** • borago officinalis [borage] oil* • persea gratissima [avocado] oil** • rosa canina [rosehip] oil • tocopherol [natural vitamin E oil - gluten free] • calendula officinalis [calendula flower extract] • althaea officinalis [marshmallow root extract].
*Cold Pressed **Organic/wild harvest
- May contain traces of nut oils.
- Not suitable for those with an allergy to the daisy or aster family, (known as a Sesquiterpene Lactone allergy).
- Should irritation occur discontinue use.
- As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally.
- It is not recommended to use any skincare products on babies under four weeks unless there is a medical problem (because the outer layer of their skin is not yet formed). Our products are certified as cosmetic products and so are not treatments for medical problems. However, the Zinc and Calendula Cream is deemed useful for nappy rash (a medical issue) because it will hydrate, soothe and repel moisture from the skin. It is therefore certified safe for babies under four weeks (we still recommend only using it if there is a problem that needs addressing). The Calendula and Marshmallow Balm is certified as a soothing moisturiser (cosmetic) therefore this product is only certified safe for babies over four weeks.
- Not suitable for use on broken skin of infants under three years or those with a compromised immune system. Lyonsleaf products do not contain antimicrobial preservatives to kill bacteria that may enter the jar. Do not apply to wounds susceptible to infection.
Perfect for your skin, or your money back!
All of our products are hand selected to be good for sensitive skin and vetted by us.
Because everyone's body is unique, we recommend you perform a patch test on your skin with a small amount, before using any beauty product.
All of our orders are covered under our happiness guarantee, so in the unlikely event you have a reaction, you can simply return it for a full refund.
Peace of Mind
All of our products are hand selected for their use on sensitive skin. That being said, everyone's body is unique and what works for the majority, may not be right for you. That's why we will substitute products or refund you in the unlikely event you react to any of our products.
We are happy when you are! So, if you have any issues with your order we will resolve it quickly.
Faulty items will be replaced immediately following proof.
Oder today and receive your beautifully packaged order in 2-3 business days!
Free delivery on orders over £40
Standard P&P: £2.99