Your Cart is Currently Empty
USE: Hand, Body & Face
- Skin prone to mild eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
- Skin prone to mild acne, psoriasis or perioral dermatitis
- Skin post chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy
- Skin healing post surgery / tattoo etc
- Skin affected by insect bites nettle rash etc
- Soothes any skin in need of TLC
- Contains gamma linolenic acid (often lacking in the skin of atopic eczema sufferers).
- Excellent emollient properties
- Contains therapeutic essential oils blended to create a unisex scent.
A 100% natural, soothing emollient for adults and children over 3 years. Made with pure plant oils, home grown herbs and nothing else.
This product is a fragranced with essential oils, It is also whipped to make it lighter so it is very much like a beauty product. Many customers find this is a great product for facial use and is particularly suitable as a daily moisturiser for skin prone to mild rosacea, acne, eczema or psoriasis.
HOW TO USE: Apply to skin as required up to 6 times a day. For best results use sparingly and frequently.
INGREDIENTS: 82% organic
helianthus annuus [sunflower oil] • butyrospermum parkii [raw shea butter]** • prunus armeniaca [apricot kernel] oil* • borago officinalis [borage] ;oil* • tocopherol [natural vitamin E oil - gluten free] • calendula officinalis [calendula flower extract]. Essential oils of: lavendula angustifiolia [lavender] • boswellia serrata [frankincense] • juniperus communis [juniper] • pelargonium graveolens [geranium]. Note: the essential oils naturally contain: citral • citronellol • eugenol • geraniol • limonene • linolool.
*Cold Pressed **Organic/wild harvest
- Not suitable for infants under 36 months.
- Not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
- Not suitable for those with an allergy to the daisy or aster family, (known as a Sesquiterpene Lactone allergy).
- For external use only.
- Should irritation occur discontinue use.
- As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally.
- Not suitable for use on broken skin of infants under three years or those with a compromised immune system. Lyonsleaf products do not contain antimicrobial preservatives to kill bacteria that may enter the jar. Do not apply to wounds susceptible to infection.
Perfect for your skin, or your money back!
All of our products are hand selected to be good for sensitive skin and vetted by us.
Because everyone's body is unique, we recommend you perform a patch test on your skin with a small amount, before using any beauty product.
All of our orders are covered under our happiness guarantee, so in the unlikely event you have a reaction, you can simply return it for a full refund.
Peace of Mind
All of our products are hand selected for their use on sensitive skin. That being said, everyone's body is unique and what works for the majority, may not be right for you. That's why we will substitute products or refund you in the unlikely event you react to any of our products.
We are happy when you are! So, if you have any issues with your order we will resolve it quickly.
Faulty items will be replaced immediately following proof.
Oder today and receive your beautifully packaged order in 2-3 business days!
Free delivery on orders over £40
Standard P&P: £2.99